Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ep Release Show


The first Lantern EP is being released tomorrow on Electric Voice. We are doing a release show tomorrow evening (6pm) at Lost & Found in Halifax with Omma Cobba and Scribbler. It isn’t “Lantern” but we will be playing Lantern songs, Emily and Sophie couldn’t make it up from the states, so I am calling this the No-Good Lantern Band, I’ll be playing with Christian Simmons (Play Guitar) and Andy March, I used to play with them in their project Crosss. The show is Free if you can make it.

Here is the facebook event - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139716289418708&ref=ts

I’ll be getting some copies of this tape to sell. I’ll be setting up a paypal account as well so you can buy it! We will have a few other up and coming releases as well in 2011 including:

- A Cassingle split with Cough Cool on Bathetic Records

- Another tape single with Andy March’s Craft Singles series.

- A couple of self released stuff, two splits - one with the Shambles and the other with The Ether. The shambles one will be out first, I hope to have it done by the end of February. It’ll be a run of 50 and feature some old bedroom recordings that was some stuff that I did for Omon Ra/Omon Ra II that I never got the chance to put out.

Best,

-Z

No comments: